Join Us January 18th 6pm | Diesel + Dinner, A Pollution Solution Workshop in NE Portland
Mark your calendar for a great opportunity to learn about diesel pollution and how we can reduce / eliminate it and to connect with others who are working to clean Oregon’s air.
- WHAT? Dinner and a workshop about diesel pollution in N/NE Portland.
- WHEN: Wednesday, January 18th at 6:00 PM
- BACKGROUND: Diesel pollution is a problem in Portland, especially in N/NE Portland. A report released in December, 2015 by US Environmental Protection Agency noted that Portland was ranked as the worst city in the nation for respiratory distress and that Multnomah County air was among the worst 1% of counties nationwide for concentrations of diesel particulate.
- QUESTIONS WE’LL ANSWER: How did this happen and what does this mean for your health and the health of your family and community? What are our regulatory agencies doing about the high levels of diesel particulates? And how can your voice be heard?
- HOSTS: Neighbors for Clean Air and the Northeast Coalition of Neighborhoods
- AGENDA: Dinner will be provided at this family-friendly event from 6 to 6:30 PM. Our presentation and discussion will begin at 6:30pm.
- RSVP: Yes! Email firstname.lastname@example.org so we have enough food!
- ON FACEBOOK: Spread the word! Invite your friends! Just use the Facebook invite.